Ready Lift SST

NovaScotiaF350

SDD Member
Reaction score
I Have an '06 F350 super cab, Long box. Just wondering if anybody with the similar truck has ever ran the Ready Lift SST leveling kit, can't decide if I want that or if I want the Skyjacker kit with the new coils, please help.

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front end on the 05-current super duties can be tricky when lifting them. One inch or so and you shouldn't be able to feel a huge difference in handling, go with the spring spacers. 2 inches or more and you start to get bump-steer and "twitchy" handling if you do not correct the angle on the track bar and radius arms. I have a 4" front lift with all the geometry corrected with brackets, and longer springs but have had a lot of problems getting the handling just right. Also I hate how stiff the aftermarket springs are. If I had to do it over again I would probably just go with the 1-1.5" spacer leveling kit, save some money and headaches. You can still run a 35" tire with the sst kit, right?

NovaScotiaF350

SDD Member
Reaction score
The Ready Lift SST kit comes with a new panhard bracket to "correct steering geometry" would this be the solution to the bump steer that your talking about? if so then this sounds like a pretty good kit.

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that bracket is aimed at reducing bumpsteer. I dont have any experience with skyjacker springs, but I imagine they are stiffer than stock, and will rattle your teeth out like the ones I have:dizzy I like the sound of the sst kit, especially if they put in enough thought to address some geometry correction.

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you get the m/t tires, I would seriously consider a dual damper system. They are cheap(100$ on ebay) and will save your steering components.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14