Selling the 2000 and Getting the 97 out

McDizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well due to lays offs I'm in a position to sell the 2000 SD. So my ole man is gonna give his 97 F-350 and I was wondering where online is the best place to pick up body parts and interior? The body is good except the hood is bent. next what are your guys advice on step towards performance for the truck? intercooler first?

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
//www.pershingauto.com/

Well due to lays offs I'm in a position to sell the 2000 SD. So my ole man is gonna give his 97 F-350 and I was wondering where online is the best place to pick up body parts and interior? The body is good except the hood is bent. next what are your guys advice on step towards performance for the truck? intercooler first?
Try //www.pershingauto.com/. I bought a grill from them. They will also sell you a body part in a factroy color.
PHX;tu

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
what are your guys advice on step towards performance for the truck? intercooler first?

Where do you want to end up as far as HP/TQ numbers? You may not need to be inter cooled. Gauges first then I would start with the intake and turbo down pipe fuel pressure and injection pressure mods after that, maybe a plug and play tuner if you only want mild gains, if youre looking for more than that then youre going to need to go to a larger injector and a custom burned chip to run them with.

Dont forget that youll need to look into tranny mods, minimum of a valve body kit and a decent TC for the E4OD or eventually a solid flywheel and better plate for the ZF.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14