photos Some quick shots of a choo choo most wont see.

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Personally i think they all suck, and leak,lol.We maintain them , well the railroad maintains them like a rent a car.I couldnt tell ya the specs, I think when I was doin outbounds the Ace is around 4-5 thousnad horse power when load boxing.Im probally wrong,lol.

Actually we dont lift the big stuff like this much.All the heavy heavy stuff gets done at Jenks shop in North Little Rock.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Personally i think they all suck, and leak,lol.We maintain them , well the railroad maintains them like a rent a car.I couldnt tell ya the specs, I think when I was doin outbounds the Ace is around 4-5 thousnad horse power when load boxing.Im probally wrong,lol.

Actually we dont lift the big stuff like this much.All the heavy heavy stuff gets done at Jenks shop in North Little Rock.

Your right. The load box reads horse power at the crank. Puts it around 4 to 5 k. It should run about 4250 at the wheels. ;tu

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Think they have about 5000 gallons in the tank.Hybrid in a sense that the diesel turns a giant gen,which in turn delivers power to six big ass AC motors or traction motors which turn the wheels.On this model that is ,some are DC.

Cant recall what the fuel economy figures at, i think it says on Union Pacific

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14