Question stacked programs

fordman6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the big hoss banks kit on my 07 crew. I like it and have installed many of them for other people but I want more. What tuner stacks the best with banks six gun. I am also going to do injectors over the winter. I do not want to loss my 20MPG or my ability to have a daily driver. Any info would be a great help. I have also deleated egr cooler and cat. I also am doing studs and gaskets over the winter.:dizzy

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it.i got a guys edge tuner here that i had to remove for his warranty.he stacked that with banks and blew his 6.0 sky hi.im talkin heads layin on the frames.antifreeze and oil everywhere.i wish i had pictures but it was night and it was shipped directly to the repair shop when i got done with it.3 months and hes finaly got a new motor in it.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done it, but it's not a good idea. The pcm dont like it and they tened to stop working and there not cheep to replace.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Rich and Dog. I investigated stacking an SCT on mine with the banks I already have. I talked to SCT directly about it and they said they don't recommend. I even asked if I could stack it on a temporary basis until I could get new gauges installed (I run banks gauges now) and they still said no. I eventually plan to change over to an SCT with Diprocal gauges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14