Stock Tire Size ??

smokin joe

Smokin.....
Reaction score
Anyone know what the stock tire size that came on the 1997 F-250 Powerstroke with the aluminum rims? I purchased some bigger ones a couple of years ago from a freind of mine that had a 2004 F-250 but they were bigger than what mine were. I want to go back to the stock size but cant seem to locate what was on there. I even searched the net.
Thanks

smokin joe

Smokin.....
Reaction score
95 stroker is right. The sticker on your door frame has all the tire info on it.

I looked on the pillar and there is no tire size there...:doh: Thats why I asked. I tried to search on yahoo and google but couldnt fine the right answer. All I found was guys putting bigger tires on like my truck has. I know it throws the speedo off a little..I just wanted to make sure I got the right ones on this time.
Thanks guys !!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If you are just concerned about the speedo you can recalibrate it yourself. The directions are in the wiki. I run 315's which are 35" tall and my speedo is right on after I recalibrated it.

smokin joe

Smokin.....
Reaction score
If you are just concerned about the speedo you can recalibrate it yourself. The directions are in the wiki. I run 315's which are 35" tall and my speedo is right on after I recalibrated it.

This might be a dumb question but whats a wiki ?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
it is a technical article on "how to".

Here is a link to the speedo fix - I just did this last week and have a tip - make sure your ground is good or it will not let you scroll through the codes. You will still get the sweep motion mentioned but then the part about pressing the Select button will not do anything. (This will make sense when you read the article).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14