SuperDuty Tow & Transport Pics (What Are You Pulling Out There)

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EON says "fore aft"
to my feeble brain
this is horizontal??

The notice says
vehicle vertical vibration

others have reported "HOPPING" as well as "VIBRATION"...
certainly its worth investigation.

theres more than one, on this forum, who have had the problem
and had the vibration dampener applied (under this tsb) who have
reported that it resolved their problem.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my truck and trailer. About 15000lb gross. You'll have to look at the website cause I couldn't figure out how to post a pic in the reply.

Last edited:

forumpete58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my rig pullin a small load of quads.

Strokenload.jpg

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GB -

thats NICE...gotta ask though...whats it weigh ?
are you towing that w/ a short bed ?

GB = Go Big AHHHHHH.....

12000 lbs shipping weight with about 800 in fresh water with about 1000 in quads and gas. 2900 lbs hitch weight, have to run the airbags at about 65 lbs to keep the truck level. 37' 7" feet long with a short bed. Only had to kick the sliding hitch out twice. I am really a bit of a fanatic planning my trips. Thinking of getting a bigger tanks so I never have to stop and fill up.

EONEILL

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Since posting this fore and aft, chucking, I have raised the hitch up one mount hole. The trailer sits a little high in the front not level anymore with the truck. This has taken care of some of the chucking. It is still felt at times without the trailer on it.

Since initial posting some things have change. I moved away from stiff fifth wheel hitch to air shock fifth wheel. Also went from a 29ft to 35ft rv. I would never thought the changes would make a difference. The ride is smoother and more comfortable.

Last edited:

rondog

oil burner
Reaction score
'97 F250 PSD auto trans. Banks Power stuff. Lance camper approx. 3500lbs. 20' Sport Trailer full of quads, bikes and firewood, approx 10,000lbs. Pulls great. Needs an aftercooler though. The exhaust likes to get hot working up the mountains.

Sorry for the size. I resized it on photobucket, but it is still huge on here. IDK why.:confused:
But you do get a REAL good look at it this way. :D
That's my '79 Chevy LUV 4X4 next to it. It's fun to thrash around in. I'm starting to think it's indestructable.:hail

HPIM3037-3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14