Question Syntek Global/ Engine Boost 2.0

C Pippin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried a product by Syntek Global, Engine Boost 2.0. It is a fuel treatment for gas or diesel. It is suppose to improve fuel consumption among other things.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Almost all of these products that claim gains in mileage are JUNK. Stick with standard fuel and if you MUST add something, use Power Service (white bottle) or two cycle oil. No performance gains other than a good running truck. The key is to keep the injectors clean by not running all of the crap through them. As you can tell, I am not a big proponent of all of this MAGIC stuff. :)

Dave

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
I have never tried it... I don't ever expect to gain any MPG by adding a fuel treatment. I do expect the additive to clean and keep my fuel system clean, as well as lubricate my fuel pump and injectors. With that said, there are only 2 additives that I use in my 7.3L

1. SoyPower-->{soybean oil}-->Outstanding Product!
2. FP60-->Lube Control reformulated this product about a yr ago. They realized how well a soy based additive mixed with either gas or diesel cleans and lubricates your fuel system. IMHO-->A clean well lubricated fuel system as well as a well maintained auto will get the best MPG, without modification. JMHO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58