Under water

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My father left his apartment this morning with the water line a block away he cant return until atleast tuesday so we dont even know if it is under water ( he has no flood insurance). My wifes grand father lost his house and my son and his mother were waiting to see if thay have to leave. Please pray for my father and the hundreds if not thousands that lost there homes an buisneses today.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Been through it myself after Hurricane Georges dumped a foot and a half of rain in 24 hours a few years back. I live on high ground, but my parents lost their home, it was submerged, six feet above the roofline.

My good thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and friends.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about there homes, but glad they are all safe. Yes we will keep them in our prayers.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bummer...sorry to hear this...our thoughts are w/ all those in need.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well heres an update only the basement was flooded at the house. My fether still cant get home for a couple of days but he feels better. Unfortunetly the garage did not fair so well. I lost a lot of my tools and new parts that I did not put on my truck yet. I cant get in till saturday to clean it out there was water between 3 and 4 feet deep and now a lot of mud and my used oil contaner broke open so I have an oily mess.Thank you for your prayers.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buff sorry to hear about the mess that you have to deal with and the stuff that you lost. But aleast you have a place to come home to and glad that you family has their places also. Glad that our prayers were answered for all of ya'll up north in your time of help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14