Question What did you do to your truck today?

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I chased a short in my door this morning. I then changed the coolant filter, changed oil and oil filter, added 8 oz of rev-x to oil, changed fuel filter, replaced tension pulleys, replaced serpentine belt, and cleaned air filter. Busy day! I also put the 20 inch Rigid Industries LED bar on! Can you say BRIGHT!!! It makes my HIDs look like candles!!

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Trails and camping. I also live about 10-15 miles outside of town and the country roads are dark and FULL of deer. This light bar has the spot light pattern in the center of the bar and flood pattern on ends of bar. It is easily 10 times brighter than the HIDs.:D Only use these off road or with NOBODY in front of you!;tu

They also make them for ATVs and Marine use!
Oh and they are AMERICAN made!!!!!!
LED Lights | Off Road LED Light Bars | Military | Defense | Agriculture | Marine | Mining | Landscape | Police | Fire | Rigid Industries

Last edited:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Make you guys check out the "tortured" video under Rigid TV. Those lights are sweet but $$$$$$.

Installed fender flares today. Ended up being more of an evoution than I expected. I had to cut 2" off the front of my N-Fab step bars. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. I also need to figure out what to do for mud flaps for the front now too.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Today... Changed my blinker fluid. Put winter air in my tires. I might need a new muffler bearing to fix the exhaust rattle.:eek: Found more rust.-mad

Washed and waxed it. ;tu

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Pics as promissed a day late.
DSC03812.jpg

DSC03810.jpg

A close up of the custom mud flap weights
DSC03809.jpg

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Fumoto is the way to go. I changed my oil today and is so nice to just crawl under it and flip the lever and let it drain. I couldnt find my big drain pan I bought specifically for my truck so I used an old gas can I had layin around. Nice bein able to aim the fumoto valve opening right into a 3" round mouth of the gas can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58