What is fuel costing you?

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
it's a $1 more than regular here.

diesel was $5.05 yesterday :(

WOW!!!! It's $4.79 here now but I'm guessing by next week we will hit $5 or darn close to it. Just unbelievable!!! A big Exxon-Mobil CEO was on the Today show this morning saying how they had no control over this and they are just spending tons of money to expand the current refineries so they can put out more oil. Yeah right--so they can make more billions of dollars. :watchout

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.35 wal-mart, 4.45 others :rant

Exxon-Mobil CEO gas up at the refineries.....:bp:censored::censored:

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I should feel lucky, Walmart / Murphy's today was 4.22 / gal. I have seen it up to $4.59 / gal here. How does Walmart afford to do it?
Whats funny is the pump shuts off after $100.00. You have to hang up and reinsert your card to continue filling. I guess back when the pumps were programmed it was considered a little odd if you bought a hundred bucks worth of fuel.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats funny is the pump shuts off after $100.00. You have to hang up and reinsert your card to continue filling. I guess back when the pumps were programmed it was considered a little odd if you bought a hundred bucks worth of fuel.

I 'member when they shut off @ $50.00 !

But then I can also 'member fill'n up, hand'n the guy 10 Bucks'n get'n change back :eek::D;):):lmao

Sad part is: It Aint Over yet. $5.00 Bucks (+) is Right 'round the Corner

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pasted a station to day at 3.79 reg, 4.49 diesel. I still have a problem with diesel being almost a buck more for being a waste fuel. The by product of making GAS .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14