What's happeded to TDS...

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
ShadowGray said:
:dunno

It's not the same...I really need a new home...Any room here?

I'm a NEWBIE here.

Thanks,

Welcome to the site, you can call this joint home. Bunch of knowledgable, friendly folks over here!

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome stranger....................... :D

Tbar

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Welcome newbie. You'll feel right at home here sooner than you think and will recognize many here from over there. The moderators are great as is Max, the boss.

ShadowGray

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Swany,

I mean it's REALLY not the same. :eek: I choke on joe on Saturday morning's anymore. I've been lurking on oilburners but it's not dedicated to powerstrokes although it's an interesting site. Where did WillTill disappear to among others who have disappeared seemingly, like history? Is this site a technical & let yer hair down site?

:thanks

On Edit: Sorry for mentioning Oilburners. Some sites vaporize you for that. :dunno

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ShadowGray said:
:dunno

It's not the same...I really need a new home...Any room here?

I'm a NEWBIE here.

Thanks,
Theres always room for one more. Glad to have you with us and we hope you call this home.

Mike

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
ShadowGray said:
Swany,

I mean it's REALLY not the same. :eek: I choke on joe on Saturday morning's anymore. I've been lurking on oilburners but it's not dedicated to powerstrokes although it's an interesting site. Where did WillTill disappear to among others who have disappeared seemingly, like history? Is this site a technical & let yer hair down site?

On Edit: Sorry for mentioning Oilburners. Some sites vaporize you for that. :dunno

This site is growing as a very laid back, technical forum. It's going to take sometime to get it to a well oiled machinie, so keep referring folks over here for their technical issues. The founders of Oilburners also created this site, I doubt they'd hold you in contempt for that! ;)

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ShadowGray said:
Swany,

Oilburners is our sister site, there will be no banishments here for mentioning that or any other sites, TDS included. We allow links to clubs, articles, other websites etc etc etc......

WillTill is here, as are alot of other familiar names. Stick around, youll see more show up in the very near future also.

ShadowGray

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I hope to continually learn from you guy's. I'm a 1yr, 4mo newbie to the 6.0L Ford and obsessed w/my truck (first diesel).

Hang on, I have to go fill up the gas tank...:sweet

:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14