Question Who Has Diff Covers

MJ Synthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who here has installed an aftermarket diff cover. I did the Mag-Hytec and I love it. It seems to quieted down the rear end having so much more fluid in it.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who here has installed an aftermarket diff cover. I did the Mag-Hytec and I love it. It seems to quieted down the rear end having so much more fluid in it.

Count me in on a Mag-Hytec ;tu

Exceptional good quality, in material and workmanship. Not only very functional.. but looks good too.

Joe

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Mags front and back. I love em. I did want an air locker so i'm not sure about the cable that has to run in.:clap::hail

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
I will be changing out my rearend fluid again in the fall. I will install this rear diff cover. Due too the fact, I will be towing more and the since the new cover has a fill plug and a magnetic drain plug, changing the gear oil will be a snap. No more taking the cover completely off. I'm all for easy maintenance.

Diesel Truck Performance Parts & Accessories

Then next spring I will install a new cover on the front diff as well.

Last edited:

MJ Synthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be changing out my rearend fluid again in the fall. I will install this rear diff cover. Due too the fact, I will be towing more and the since the new cover has a fill plug and a magnetic drain plug, changing the gear oil will be a snap. No more taking the cover completely off. I'm all for easy maintenance.

Diesel Truck Performance Parts & Accessories

Then next spring I will install a new cover on the front diff as well.

That is a nice looking cover and I bet its pretty reasonably priced too. I also see you use the good fluids in your truck. ;tu

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
$169.00 ea. I'm kinda partial to Amsoil, since my grandfather sold it at his gas station and dad sold it. I kinda grew up with it in the family ya might say. I mainly use it because I live in a somewhat of a small town. I can never find what I need at the time I need it. The auto stores and WM is either Out of Stock or quit stocking it.

With Amsoil I can get online order it, and it's here in 2 days.

Plus I know what Im getting-->A very good Product, that will protect my investments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58