Winter project done

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one very nice set up truck, I like it very much.....

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
715 HP is incredible. Are you spraying it? I see the anodized fitting coming from the front of the left side valve cover, is that how you are venting the crankcase? I am a just curious because I am finishing up the build on my 87 mustang with a 408 windsor. I am running the Moroso crankcase evac kit that vents to the collectors.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
715 HP is incredible. Are you spraying it? I see the anodized fitting coming from the front of the left side valve cover, is that how you are venting the crankcase? I am a just curious because I am finishing up the build on my 87 mustang with a 408 windsor. I am running the Moroso crankcase evac kit that vents to the collectors.

No spray all motor. We're useing a vaccum pump because it works all the time verses high rpms like the collector evac type. You can adjust the pump to what ever vac. you need. Cast crank with the block hard blocked and out of the box CHI heads. The bottom end is like a bomb waiting to go boom.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vac pump was my next guess. I had considered a vac pump but went with the evac kit for now because of price.
I was thinking as I read it that 715 HP and cast crank is on borrowed time!
Those CHI heads are sweet, I am eventually going with some AFR's on my 408 Windsor. I have some World Windsor Sr heads on it for now, they do a great job but not like the AFR's
Need to see the update when you drop the 434 Windsor in it, What block are using for the 434?

here is the link to the thread on my project. I have to get some new pics up. http://www.superdutydiesel.com/forums/superduty-community-lounge/22083-new-project-car.html

Last edited:

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
It has a Worlds products Man O'War block and nothing else is off the shelf. All custom internals. Compression will be close to 15:1 compared to the 11:1 in the 408.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14