02-06 front end conversion

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to do the 06 front end conversion on my 02. I need everything but the front bumper because I already have an aftermarket winch bumper. Has anybody here done this conversion? Where is the best place to get the parts? Is the wiring any different for the headlight assembly? Thanks!

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tailgunner. I am hoping to save some money and find a kit without the front bumper and bumper brackets since I don't need them. That kit might be best option though.

Last edited:

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Buy the Powerstrokeshop kit.
Sell the bumper and bumper brackets on eBay.
Some dumb schmuck will buy it from you and then ask you how much it will cost to ship it. :roflmao

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to do the 06 front end conversion on my 02. I need everything but the front bumper because I already have an aftermarket winch bumper. Has anybody here done this conversion? Where is the best place to get the parts? Is the wiring any different for the headlight assembly? Thanks!

I got my parts from 1stfordparts.com (grill, header panel, headlights), I have always had good luck with them. My bumper was from Ebay (which you obviously do not need), and my upgrade harness from Gos Racing, (9007 to 9008 (h13) bulbs). The harness is plug and play and gives you relays with a direct connection to the battery, hence, brighter headlights.

Here is a link to my pictorial of my install if it helps any.

Barrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58