04 axle

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drw have a dana 80 and the srw have a sterling.The dana 80 has a 10 bolt cover and the sterling has 12 bolts.The dana 80 also comes on some f450. Im still trying to find the part # for the aluminum diff. cover for the dana 80. Does any body know?:thanks

Try asking for the diff cover for a truck with the "TOWBOSS" package. The "TOWBOSS" was only on the DRW trucks and the package has the same style aluminum cover with the cooling fins but in the Dana 80 size.

bigtrxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey knick i think i did state that the dana 80 was on the (DRW) and the sterling was on the (SRW) or maybe i wasnt clear enough.I know for sure the dana 80 is on the rear of the duallys but im not sure what the 4x4 duallys have in the front
Thanks Ill try to ask for the towboss next time im at the dealer because for some reason they caint find a part # and its not stamped on the cover like the one on the srw trucks:thanks

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Hey knick i think i did state that the dana 80 was on the (DRW) and the sterling was on the (SRW) or maybe i wasnt clear enough.I know for sure the dana 80 is on the rear of the duallys but im not sure what the 4x4 duallys have in the front
Thanks Ill try to ask for the towboss next time im at the dealer because for some reason they caint find a part # and its not stamped on the cover like the one on the srw trucks:thanks

:sorry I completely missed that:doh::oops:
I'm not worthy:hail :hail :hail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim