04 Harley Davidson Rims

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
let me check with a buddy,gotta catch him at home,a few months back he was selling the H/D wheels with tires (new) by that I mean they haven't ever been installed on a truck. had several sets ??

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am in BAD need of some tires, but want some rims, too. I love the H-D rims, but cannot find them reasonable...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i feel like i got lucky with the ones i found in AZ. gave 800.00 for the wheels and the tires. I was very patient in looking. there were some listing's on ebay that were just outrageously over prised.

keep looking, you will find some at a good deal.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
hey dragonslayer, I finally got my bud on the phone, He's out, but knows where some are located. he"s gonna get all he specs and price for me 2morrow.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I wait and see what your friend has. Otherwise I'm gonna buy new tires for the rims I have now, and look for some aftermarket wheels when time to replace.:sweet

rocksdhill

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey 01 Platinum did you ever check with your buddy for some 04 Harley wheels. I to would love to have a set . Missed` a set for $800 in Orange, mint with like new tires. I have been watching Ebay to no avail.
[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14