04 Harley f-250 6.0 TS trans.

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows or can tell me what recalls it has on it? and why Ford dont send them out have been told there are three recalls on it and never recieved anything from Ford .. thanks BubbaNtx

Last edited:

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Thanks Stroker looks like the place to find out what you need tyo know and none of the bashing. Dave stroker do you know of a inexpensive code checker fro these trucks

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Dont have a problem with couple hundred dollars not bad. would a code show for these recalls . or is ford just addmitting they have a problem . My trcuk actsd like it is running out of fuel a steady rpm. then will run just fine, take it in then it wont do it. and they tell me there is no codes. other then this truck is Awsome..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
These trucks don't always show codes for the problems that you maybe experiencing. Mine was acting a bit unusual today and I found no codes either. A good experenced tech is worth his weight in gold. That is why I got an Auto Xray 4000 scanner to check the codes for myself.

Dave

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Dave how doers your truck ride with the leveling kit, I have mine but havent installed it yet. Sure like the way they look with them on them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58