Help Needed 04pssd

04pssd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hello this is 04pssd , im having some problems w/ my 2004 f350 6.0 truck , i purchased this truck almost a year ago , shortly after i started to have some problems w/ engine , it acted like it w/ choking down while driving , kind of like a old gas engine w/ either bad plugs or a bad carb. kind of like missing out. here recently it started doing it again , when i took it back to the ford dealership where i bought it locally,they replaced the egr valve first, no results , then they replaced the turbo , seemed to be fixed but now same problem again, all i have done to truck since ive had it was get rid of cat put a flo pro high performance muffler on and got a superchips programer and reprogramed truck to economy setting to truck, this was done after the dealer had done the repairs and was running truck this way for last 3 to 4 mo. if any one is interested i gained 2.5 mpg out of truck . looks like i will reprogram back to stock and go back to dealer , engine is still under 100k waranty. if any of you have any advise i would deeply appreciate it thanks

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
When was last oil change and fuel filter change and are you draining the HCFM on a regular schedule?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58