05 Rear Wiring Diagram

jagular7

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've sold off the custom bed to replace it with a standard long bed (fitting onto a C&C). The rear wiring was cut to splice in the bed's flat 4 setup. Temporarily, I've put magnetic lights onto the tow wiring as that worked. But I've got fast blinkers so I was thinking bad ground. But I have good continuity.
I went to my local dealership to get a print on the wiring colors and assignments. They couldn't handle the request. The TBC fault has been showing ever since I bought the SD back in Sept 09 so I'm hoping to fix this as well.

I've search for taillight and trailer wiring but couldn't find what I'm looking for to help identify wires.

Anyone have a color code and assignment to the wiring at the very back end of a 2005 F350 with the integrated brake controller? Do you think the previous owner upgraded

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
if you can wait till Monday, I can get it from work and scan it as a PDF file..

jagular7

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That would be great. Yes, I can wait. I've been back and forth with the dealership. My last trip turned up nothing. My last desparate action would be to drive to the dealership and have someone go color by color on the harness. I got a feeling the last time, they don't want to see me again.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58