Question 06 F250 Mirrors

JJCII

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello all I was wondering does anyone know what the numbers on the mirror are for. The number on my drivers side is 06-Fltd-F05 and the one on the passenger side is 03-Fltd-F06. Now the reason I ask is I just got my truck out of the body shop and while looking it over I noticed the passenger side mirror looked brand new. The shop worked on the drivers side there was no damage on the passenger side. When I took a closer look at the mirror the back case was not snapped on and when I tried to snap it on it pops off. Its obvious they changed it out for some reason but manger says they did not he says bring it back we will put some silicon in it to make it stay on. I'm hoping some one will know what the numbers are for and should the drivers side and passenger side mirror match. Just looking to educate my self when they try to lie to me some more. Thanks for any help or info.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just off the top of my head, it sounds like someone broke the mirror and they put a new one on that may have not been OEM, but replacement.

JJCII

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yea I tried running the numbers and get nothing back. As long as it fixed right I reallly dont care accidents do happen, but dont try to sneak it by me. I hate that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14