bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, thanks...as i said i wasnt sure.

there are many AFTERMARKET alarms that provide
this feature.

but again i have to think that part of the point of
installing an alarm also includes a indication that there is
an alarm installed...its all a part of the deterrent.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well it was a voluntary.they called us to come get it.maybe this is why they let it get repoed.ill tell you i wont be buying one!!that is the most hideaous interior i have ever seen!!!:eek: and the grill aint much better.WTF was ford thinking?

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is the most hideaous interior i have ever seen!!!:eek: and the grill aint much better.WTF was ford thinking?

The interior is similar to the current F-150. The grille is a bit weird, but after you see a few, they're not too bad. The ugliest ones are the XL models without the decor package. The XL's have the square sealed beam lights with big orange parking lights on top. With the decor group, they have the other headlights, but still have the dark grille. I'm actually starting to like them.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
nope.but its my buddies lot.but i do some work for him.but cant do much with a truck that has a blown tranny.:rant

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I'm actually starting to like them.

I agree. The first one I saw was UGLY, the second one was ugly and now they are just ugly. Within a year they will look just fine. I never seem to like the new models when they come out. Today while waiting for a ride after dropping the F150 off at the service department AGAIN I checked out a new SuperDuty Harley Davidson edition and I must say it was borderline sweet :sweet

08.ford.super.duty.harley.1.160.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58