10 inch lift 05 4x4

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big K said:
Why is that Spamming???

I get more than a little suspicious when someone's very first post (in ~2 months of being registered) is a link to a commercial site selling products directly related to the question being asked. "Snake" doesn't have an email address listed in his profile (actually, neither do I but I cannot remember why I don't have mine listed...) so that makes me wonder what connection he has to that "Truck Toyz" website.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
jvencius said:
I get more than a little suspicious when someone's very first post (in ~2 months of being registered) is a link to a commercial site selling products directly related to the question being asked. "Snake" doesn't have an email address listed in his profile (actually, neither do I but I cannot remember why I don't have mine listed...) so that makes me wonder what connection he has to that "Truck Toyz" website.

I dont know if it was "spam" or not. Snakes e-mail addy isnt associated with Truck Toys that I can see (its a yahoo account). Notable is that while it was his first post, it has also been his only post and it was posted on his first day of membership. Possibly he posted trying to help out and since then has either gotten busy or completely forgotten about the site. Or perhaps left after being called a spammer?

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I dont know if it was "spam" or not. Snakes e-mail addy isnt associated with Truck Toys that I can see (its a yahoo account). Notable is that while it was his first post, it has also been his only post and it was posted on his first day of membership. Possibly he posted trying to help out and since then has either gotten busy or completely forgotten about the site. Or perhaps left after being called a spammer?

The word "spam" wasn't mentioned until ~ 3 weeks after the message was posted. I'm willing to give him the benefit of a doubt, but I'm also just a little suspicious of someone who registers, posts a link, then disappears.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
jvencius said:
The word "spam" wasn't mentioned until ~ 3 weeks after the message was posted. I'm willing to give him the benefit of a doubt, but I'm also just a little suspicious of someone who registers, posts a link, then disappears.
Agreed, however I would be more suspicious if the link(s) showed up on all the forums in every post.....

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
that site doesn't show anywhere where you can get a 10" lift kit

Not all 4x4 sites will list everything they have, none of them never do.
(Especially with new kits)

Most of the time it is best to call and talk to them about a kit or any parts for that matter.

That way they can tell you want you will need and things to look out for when doing the lift(if doing it yourself).

I have bought stuff from Texas Truck Toys for many years on parts for my truck and they have been a sponser of the club for some time now ( I get nothing in return, they just have good prices, good service and are local to us, the 4wheelparts stores around DFW are a JOKE and most are).

But as far as a 10" Kit for a 2005, I am not sure :sorry

CHPMustang

Reaction score
jvencius said:
The member that posted the link with no other text was here for enough time to register and post the link,he hasn't been back since then :dunno

ALL10INCHES

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I did not read all these posts but there finally is a straight 10"lift I do not know who its made by yet Ill post later. I have herd it is extremly expensive something like 7000.00. You can acheive 10 inches with the 8.0 fabtech spring with the 2.5 spring isolator. It clears 38-40 very easy. Ill put my pics on hopefully tomorrow. Ill through my signature on later.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great to have you with the group:thumbs

Do update your location info and signiature when you can :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14