106* here yesterday.....

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Yup yesterday was a bit hotter than Saturday. Saw 102*F at my house. Stayed inside (HDTV + A/C + siesta :D) until late afternoon when a strong sea breeze blew in. By dusk it had dropped below 65*. :cool:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
At 106° I would melt. Here it is --

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows 25 to 40. South winds to 10 mph.

Tuesday
Sunny. Highs 65 to 75. South winds to 10 mph.

Just right :sweet

The warmer temps did bring out the skeeters though. We about got ate up and packed away this evening when we went out .22 shooting..

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate doing that no matter what the temp is. I slipped once when working up there. I almost came through the living room ceiling. Wife & kids thought it was a lot funnier than I did.

yep, it's a long term project of replacing the AL wires & applying logic to the circuits, but it's restricted to the "winter" months here in FL, just need to drop the wires from the breaker panel to the master bath.

I have evidence of my rear cracking the drywall in the garage when I was fishing the wires for the compressor. But I think that's right where I want to put a light fixture so no real problem :)

Diezel Dawg

vvv Real NW Truck
Reaction score
At 106° I would melt. Here it is --

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows 25 to 40. South winds to 10 mph.

Tuesday
Sunny. Highs 65 to 75. South winds to 10 mph.

Just right :sweet

The warmer temps did bring out the skeeters though. We about got ate up and packed away this evening when we went out .22 shooting..

Damn i miss it up there. Left there 4 years ago. temps were awesome during the summer. Winters were extreme but i could deal with them.

by the way, 110 here yesterday, close to the same today

Oh yea, im in Kandahar, Afghanistan

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90's here now, 80's soon they say... Got 3 of the Ceiling fans changed out, 1 to go. Glad I did it, 2 of them had a slight gritty/dragy feel to'm when I took the load off. But I can't complain.. they basically ran 24/7, for -/+ 25 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg