$12,000.....

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Sorry about your truck. With that much damage, you might as well total it. Most of the times, they're not as good after being repaired.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Just think of what some little cracker box of a car would look like after taking on a bridge. I let both my son and daughter drive my truck. I feel better knowing that if their in an accident they should be safer than in a car. You can replace or repair your truck.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just think of what some little cracker box of a car would look like after taking on a bridge. I let both my son and daughter drive my truck. I feel better knowing that if their in an accident they should be safer than in a car. You can replace or repair your truck.

That is a good point cleveland.

The health & well-being are more important than any old Super Duty.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
The health & well-being are more important than any old Super Duty.

YA, you need them alive so you can kill them yourself!!! kidding of course.....maybe....

whats the story on the truck? totaled, fixing it, starting a part out thread???

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a blast letting my 16 year old niece drive my dually. After driving her moms Maxima, she was really nervous. After a few blocks she started to get the hang of it.

And yeah, I even made her back it out of the driveway! And like a prvious poster said......if she can drive my truck, she can drive ANYTHING!

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Sometimes we get attached to a truck, spending so much time with it that we forget that it is just a piece of iron that can easily be replaced. I'm awfully sorry about your truck, but relieved as hell that your son is okay.

He would be a lot harder to replace.

Awful sorry for the bad news, Scout. Now it is your time to make sure your son feels sorry, TOO! :sly

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
My daughter had drivers education in school and got her permit through that course. She drove my wife's F150 quite a few times and then asked me if she could drive my dually. For a second I thought "No way" then figured if she can drive this thing she can handle a car. She was very nervous, but did great. I feel for the kid who hit the bridge. I tore up a few of my dad's vehicles and it makes you feel just awful.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
ouch

We bought my son a fixer 84 GMC 3/4 2WD LB for him to learn on.
He's doing great with it. If he should wreck it, he'll be safer with all that metal than a rolling beer can. (and insurance is cheeper too)
I let him drive my truck and he does good with it too, but was still nervous since it's mine :)

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update....it's being repaired, if it wasn't a diesel (7.3 was even better) they would have totalled it. it should be done sometime next week. and i'm gonna make 'em fix anything that i find wrong with it, i'm not gonna settle til it's right. good thing is the bumper was already bent from a deer and the adjuster left that part out of the pics he took so i wouldn't get dinged for it. and the steering box will be replaced so should be no more loose steering. (yay). And yes, he's working it off! i have a lot of horse chit to shovel!!!

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scoutman77, Is the dealer fixing it or a out side shop doing the work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14