# 17 wins!!!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
i know alot of people are "brand" loyal. i am a ford truck owner, but that dont mean i buy only fords.

when it comes to racing, the cars dont look anything like a ford, chevy, dodge, or toyota. as far as i know, the engines are not manufactured by any of the auto makers, nor the chassis', the sheet metal only looks like the actual cars alittle bit.

Wait 'till Bristol... everyone's running the Car of Tomorrow...

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I take after Bama on this one. Mark Martin is a class act, no matter what type of car he pilots. He has always been a great guy form day one. Many other drivers could learn from him.

Dave

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take after Bama on this one. Mark Martin is a class act, no matter what type of car he pilots. He has always been a great guy form day one. Many other drivers could learn from him.

Dave
Yep... Mark Martin is a class act..
Nope... not pulling for him since he has gone to the dark side.
Yep.. Mark Martin is old school, and probably the most respected driver in Nascar.

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

i must be the worst nascar fan ever, 2 more drivers i cant stand.

gordan and his boyfriend jimmie. :D :sorry

i guess my first memory of having a favorite driver, would have to be cal yarbrough.

sorry dr. chris, hope we can stay friends. :thumbs

Yes, Stephan we can still be friends.....My favorite all time driver being the Georgia boy that I am is "Awesome Bill" from Dawsonville, GA.

"This car rips"

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#17 tore it up this weekend Kennseth, Edwards, and Biffle are my boys. The older racers who are a class act that I used to cheer for Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett and Mark Martin. Course one quit racing and the other two left Ford teams but if they win it's ok cause they are class acts IMO.

COMPOSER

COMPOSER
Reaction score
I am a Roush fan. Matt is who I am pulling fopr this year. But I respect all GOOD drivers, skilled drivers. I hate to say this but you must admit that Tony Stewart is a skilled driver. There are other skilled drivers among the 43 other not so skilled drivers.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I am a Roush fan. Matt is who I am pulling fopr this year. But I respect all GOOD drivers, skilled drivers. I hate to say this but you must admit that Tony Stewart is a skilled driver. There are other skilled drivers among the 43 other not so skilled drivers.

yep, i like old smoke too. he does have a hot head-mad tho. i think he is better than he used to be.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, i like old smoke too. he does have a hot head-mad tho. i think he is better than he used to be.

Ditto--in a way he reminds me of the way a younger Dale Earnhardt drove and IMO that's a good thing since IMO it doesn't suit a Winston Cup (I STILL don't like saying "Nextel Cup") driver to be a cleaned-up, limp-wristed pretty boy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg