????

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Youre not seeing the thank you button on others posts? Notice in the first attachment I can see the thanks button on your post but in the second attachment there is no thanks button on my post.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
And on the smiles...... is it that you cant use them or cant find them? You have to click the drop down menu to get to the welcome/thanks smileys.

:w4:wc2:thanks3:SDD2

atk

Reaction score
And on the smiles...... is it that you cant use them or cant find them? You have to click the drop down menu to get to the welcome/thanks smileys.

:w4:wc2:thanks3:SDD2

i can find them, but won`t show up when i submit my reply. it`s not a big deal, was just wondering....i`ll keep trying...thanks

atk

Reaction score
Youre not seeing the thank you button on others posts? Notice in the first attachment I can see the thanks button on your post but in the second attachment there is no thanks button on my post.

ahhh, i get it now...been sick last couple of days and maybe meds are getting to me....:lmao....thanks

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
i can find them, but won`t show up when i submit my reply. it`s not a big deal, was just wondering....i`ll keep trying...thanks

when you use the welcome smileys does the text show up rather than the smile?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score

Make sure that the "disable smilies in text" option is not checked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58