1995 F250 Dually???

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score

AlaskaRedneK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm definitlely no expert, but I dont think any 3/4 ton came w/ such an option.

If thats a 250, then its most likely a conversion, w/ a dually bed/fenders.

Cant wait to see if anyone else has a different oppinion -popcorn

-Matt

clem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A coworker of mine has a '92 doolie with a TTB in front and no badges but I think he bought someones pieced together leftovers.He wasn't very happy when I told him what used to be up front.

BrandonS

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had a friend of mine tell me that they use to make F-250 duallys, but stopped in the early/mid 90's.

You know how that is though. I heard from my brother who heard from a friend that his cousin's best friend.......

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the real question though.

What is the point of a F-250 dually? Thought the main reason was because of the wieght. Seems any thing a F-250 could handle the great engineering and quality of tires these days could take as well.

I know little, but isn't this the only reason for a dually. I mean those 2 extra tires are not cheap to replace.

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of a F250 dually not unless someone built it themselves. I don't see the point. The reason most people I know buy duallies is to have that extra stability when hauling heavy loads.

I don't know what it's like in the US but here in Ontario it can be a pain in the butt to own/use a dually for work purposes. log books, inspection sheets (when hauling), certified every year, validation stickers cost more, insurance costs more, have to go through weigh scales/inspection centres when hauling, and so on. Even my F350 SRW has to be cert every year, the stickers cost $31 more a year and it's used for personal transportation!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Check the document I attached to this post, it covers the 95 model year and is taken from the 1995 Ford Recreation Vechicle and Trailer Towing Guide. I see nothing about a dually available in the 3/4 ton chassis. That rig looks like a Centurian hack job to me.:dunno

on edit; the doc didnt convert to a word doc very nicley but....... if you take a look at it youll see the DRW was only offered in the F-350

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW 95 :) haha

Yeah Centurian did some funny stuff with that one unfortunealty not attractive. Truck looks really beat up at least at the tailgate. Not surprising though as it was obviously a tower. Wierd hitch on that reciever in the back. Must be a pretty weak hitch and surprised it doesn't have a drop...must be a tall trailer.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
says Centurion on the door.:sly Looks like the owner forgot to put the tailgate down when he was hooking up to the 5er.:doh: I don't think its a bad looking truck(if you like purple):tounge I like the gasser tail pipes:haha

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
its gotta be a conversion as it has the "CENTURION"emblems on it.centurion did alot of dually conversions on F250s and F350s.unless of course somebody has done a VIN swap on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58