1997, deal????

b unit

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
f350 single axle, 4 door long bed, 4X4. 200k miles for $8k. 2 owner truck, 2nd owner had it since 1999. is this a deal??? 8 out 10 overall condition. what are you thoughts??:burnit

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Deal or not? Thats a tough question. I know some guys that would gladly pay TWICE that much and call it a deal. Its only a deal if it fits your needs and finances. Now, is it a good price? Yeah, depending upon location and what other similar trucks are going for I would say that is a good price.

Welcome to the forums.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds fair,
i payed 9500 for the wifes truck its a 97,f-250,4x4,x-cab,xlt,factory keyless with 197000 miles on it.went two states away to get it.now this truck was/is the same color as mine which had everything to do with getting it.i had looked at so many trucks and it was always she didn't like this or that.i just brought this one and told her here is your new truck.
but a truck with that many miles may be at it's time to start nickle and dime ya.not so much the engine just the truck it self, ball joints,bushings, and stuff like that.just something to think about.but if you like the truck and can afford it go for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14