1st Go round

Deans

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas. I'm driving 2006 F250 XLT PSD CC FX4 with a little over 7000 miles on it. Been visiting here for awhile and decided to join.

Since I am new to diesel powered vehicles, I will do a lot of reading very little
posting.

Deans

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome, Mr Lurk no nore
glad you joined up
get a sticker, add some pictures and vist often.
this is a good place to get the skinny without alot of dead horses

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Deans, Always good to have another Texan on board. Tell where you are from. I am new to the Diesel pickups also, and am in Love with my
2006 CrewCab. Now that you are Lurking no more, just kick your shoes off and stay awhile.:thumbs

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome dont worry your not the only one being a first time diesel owner this is my first and only have 9000 miles only thing about this site is you have to watch your pocket book it goes down real fast around here good luck with your new truck

Deans

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I live in the Magnolia area those in Texas know where that is, just on the northwest side of Houston for those not from Texas.
Don't have a picture of my truck yet. It's bone stock powertrain wise the only
additions are Trail Boss brush guard, deflecta shield, Python alarm system with remote starter and turbo timer, Line X bed liner, and film on lower body for rock chip protection. Other than that it is just a plain jane 4x4 F250 PSD.

Again thanks for the welcome.

Deans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14