2 dtc codes won't go away

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Power Hungry. I dont have there number handy but I think they can reprogram your PCM and set it up for the stuf you have. There in GA.

pubs34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before i would put more money in the truck, now i don't know everything or have read everything, but, it could be the tuner itself, maybe something in the software, did you buy it new from H & S ??? Did you buy it used and get somebodys problems ?? My thought is there are alot of tuned trucks out there and none seem to have the problems that you are having, Just a thought.......

hetner1102

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Bought new

Before i would put more money in the truck, now i don't know everything or have read everything, but, it could be the tuner itself, maybe something in the software, did you buy it new from H & S ??? Did you buy it used and get somebodys problems ?? My thought is there are alot of tuned trucks out there and none seem to have the problems that you are having, Just a thought.......

Yeah, I bought new from them, they have been trying to work the problems out with me, of course at my expense. I bought a new MAP Sensor, new EBP Sensor, and a new MAF Sensor. When I'm done everything will be completed, it will have to be the tuner itself, no exceptions. I talk very highly of H & S, if they dont step up at this point the gloves are off. Word of mouth goes along way, especially on these forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr