#2 post

alaska_psd

old fart
Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I have been a member a while just never posted, so here it goes. After Kevin shaming me (crumm):thanks I figured I better get off my bottom side and say HELLO. I agree with Pete the dark side was getting a little[well lets just say dark]:cool: :roflmao Anyways, I look forward to chatting with everybody.

Thanks for the cool site.
Jim:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
only thing we need here is more members so itll be a little busier.but its cool over here.can chat about what you want without worrying if the thread will be closed or not.:thumbs :sweet plus we got some way cool smilies!!-popcorn

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome alaska_psd. This is a much more layed back place than others. Please don't be a stranger here. By the way, you will have a long road ahead of you to match Crumm's post numbers. :)

Dave :D

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Howdy................. :D

Welcome aboard. Glad to have ya. :thumbs

Tbar

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
Hey, is it really Jim "the alaskin"? I heard about the rear-end "problem", glad ya got it fixed, and hope the new detroit works great!

Did ya finally get your bronco fuel tank all working good? I WILL get mine in one of these days, oh and I re-used my factory sender/pick-up and with a little special tweaking it is spot on! I need to take some pictures and measurements for a future write-up just for SDD. :thumbs

Dave

THE_ALASKAN

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
smokyred said:
Hey, is it really Jim "the alaskin"? I heard about the rear-end "problem", glad ya got it fixed, and hope the new detroit works great!

Did ya finally get your bronco fuel tank all working good? I WILL get mine in one of these days, oh and I re-used my factory sender/pick-up and with a little special tweaking it is spot on! I need to take some pictures and measurements for a future write-up just for SDD. :thumbs

Dave

That would be me. Yes the locker is working and the bronco tank is working great!!

Hay Jim, Yep Crumm made me come over to check things out, lol.

Good to see some familiar names :thumbs
The other "Jim" in Alaska :cool:.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg