New Member 2000 F-350 Crew Cab LB 4x4 7.3

cregg101

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends, Thanks for allowing me to come aboard :) I have 2 trucks that I am using to make one, I have a 99 F-250 Ext cab LB 7.3 4x4 that I have owned for years, with almost 400k on it, it still runs great (like most 7.3 engines) but body cancer (or rust) was getting the better of it, I had purchased it from Michigan and the salt had not been kind to it. About a month ago I got the chance to purchase a 2000 crew cab (which was what I have always wanted) that had a little damage from a wiring harness fire under the hood, I am well on my way to getting my new baby on the road :clap: although it has been more work than I thought it would be, but I would be tinkering on something anyway so it may as well be this new baby of mine that will last for many years once I get the kinks worked out. I'm sure I will be able to draw from the knowledge and experience of all of you here :hail to work out any issues that I may not be able to solve on my on, so Thanks in advance :sweet So now that I have given my lifes story. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58