2000 F350 seats and front bumper questions...

BK Meyers

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2000 F350. This unit has the standard vinyl bench seats front and rear.

Are there any other vehicles besides another F250-F350 where I can get replacement front seats. The rear can stay as it is, but I would like to change the front to buckets.

Also, I need a front bumper. Will the bumper from a 2002 work or am I limited to a '99-'01.

Thanks in advance,
BK Meyers

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
BK Meyers said:
I recently purchased a 2000 F350. This unit has the standard vinyl bench seats front and rear.

Are there any other vehicles besides another F250-F350 where I can get replacement front seats. The rear can stay as it is, but I would like to change the front to buckets.

Also, I need a front bumper. Will the bumper from a 2002 work or am I limited to a '99-'01.

Thanks in advance,
BK Meyers

Welcome to the site, good luck with your truck.
As far as I know you can use any bumper from 99-04. The Platinum series bumpers are the best looking since they do not have plastic piece at the bottom, more chrome :D If you want factory fog lamps in the future get them as package with the bumper becuase the price by themselves is extremely high. dont know about the seat thing.

Last edited:

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
BK Meyers said:

Thanks in advance,
BK Meyers

Welcome,

I would bet that Excursion seats will work.

Try E-bay for seats. Always at least a couple on there.

Tom

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BK, I have the bumper from my 04 F350 Lariat. If you are interested I can take pics and send them to you. It has the fog lights and some of the brackets. I'll have to look at it to soo what is all on it. Keith

BK Meyers

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Pm...

ktpauley said:
BK, I have the bumper from my 04 F350 Lariat. If you are interested I can take pics and send them to you. It has the fog lights and some of the brackets. I'll have to look at it to soo what is all on it. Keith

You have a PM.

Thanks,
BK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg