2001 F-350 4x4 Lariat CC Transmission

BWard

Auctioneer
Reaction score
FIRST TIMER
Just found out today that my trucks tranny is no longer a tranny but just some scrap metal. This truck is totally stock with the exception of a K&N air filter. I have 78,000 miles on it. I have not beat this truck in any way or form like I see others do to theirs. Is this a common problem and if so is there a group of people going after ford for this problem?
I also had to replace the passenger side front hub assembly that just locked up in the middle of nowhere. (cripes)
I think it is a shame when allot of people have the same types of problems and Ford does nothing.
Who in your mind has the BEST aftermarket transmission.
Either I buy a new tranny from ford $3800.00 installed or purchase a new truck or buy the Best after market tranny and them hop up my POWERSTROKE and hold on to her for many many years.

This is an EXCELLENT SITE !!!!

Thank You,
BWard

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
BWard,

Where are you located? There are a few really really good Ford tranny guys spread about the country. And for that $4K figure you can have the best tranny money can buy.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yeah, if you can muster a trip down to Lead Hill, Arkansas. BTS would be a very good choice for you.

BWard

Auctioneer
Reaction score
Thank you, I will call them tomorrow morning. I guess I will probably hop my my 01. A new truck sure would be nice though.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Heck, yours is new compared to mine. But mine is paid for and I dont feel like swallowing debt for the next 5 years so I can have a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14