2004 F250 PSD....Good or Bad??

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
yeah I got my supercab for 5,000 less then a crew caw short bed, so everytime i feel a wee bit mad that i didnt get a CC, i remember that i saved 5 g's :D

Jimmy T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can save $ on used if you know how to talk to the dealers. I saved a lot on mine compared to a new one. You just have to shop around and not be scared to walk away when they won't come down.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Jimmy T said:
You can save $ on used if you know how to talk to the dealers. I saved a lot on mine compared to a new one. You just have to shop around and not be scared to walk away when they won't come down.
it was either new supercab long bed, or used cc sb

i picked new

KingRancher

2004 F-250 King Ranch FX4
Reaction score
I just bought a 04 lariat F-250 super duty, first diesel for me any sugestions, it has a banks 4" and a edge/juice chip in her. Plus it is a King Ranch, I was a chevy man my whole life and now WHOLLY FRIWHOLLY'S I am in love with this truck it is used with 42 and change miles.

Any suggestions get the Lariat they are nice, and finer than a new set of snow tires :)

$trokin6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Check for cooland around the coolant resivoir cap my last 2004 blew coolant stock after installing the predater I could never stop it from leaking, bell housing oil leak, and have an oasis report ran on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14