Question 2004 Forfd F-250 6.0 Harley addition

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Had the truck in they Replaced egr cooler and the Exauust, Just recently While running down the road the Truck Stumbles and sounds Like it Farting thru the Intake then will take off and run OK Replaced fuel Fitlers Filled the truck up ran OK for awhile again then did Iy againStumbles acts Like the Intake is Farting Any suggestions

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Try it again but not jumping on it. There is turbo lag if you stomp the go pedal and it will fart and buck. Smooth is the way to go. No known cure...

Dave

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
My '04 has started doing the same thing, pretty consistantly under these conditions...

If I am driving approximately 70mph, then press the throttle to about 90%, but not so much that it downshifts. The truck accelerates, but sputters once every second or two.

It will do this until I let off the throttle, which I eventually have to do because, well, now I'm doing 90mph! :sly The rest of the time the engine runs completely normal, even under hard load.

For the record, my fuel filters were also changed recently.

Any ideas? BubbaNtx, does this sound like your symptoms? Thx~

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Daveben and Kenholl My Truck seems to do this when i am running down the Highway then getting off and letting off the Throttle If I jump on it it will Puff a little smoke then Run alright. As Far as Jumping on it Never had a Lag just goes.. Thanks for any Sugestions Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58