2005 F550 Needs Shelf & Seat Covers

ramprat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My VFD has a new F550 brush truck & we can't find seat covers for it anywhere, it's got the 60/40/60 seats. Have checked the local auto shops in town & they all said that seat covers are not made for a F550 with the 60/40/60 seat:watchout :watchout

Any ideas where we can get seat covers for it???

I also hate that the radio/siren boxes are mounted on the floor in between the seats & would like to get a shelf of some kind that will fit above the windshield where we can put the radio & siren boxes along with other crap that sits in the cab.

Any idea where I could find such a thing :dunno :dunno

Here's a picture of the truck brand spanking new, she's not quite in service yet but hopefully she will be in the next couple days :D :D

IMG_2611a.jpg

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Ramps,

Have you checked Cabelas? They carry some cool dude truck accessories for the hunting type, might have something that would work for your application too. The shelf thingy above the windshield I have seen before, but I think its a custom job.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Marathon seat covers

I have not bought anything from them yet but plan on the camo seat covers in the not too distant future (I hope).

I also got the RifleIt shelf from Cabelas. I found out during that purchase process that Pacer is no longer making the ShelfIt or RifleIt but have a contract with Cabelas that they will continue to honor. I dont know if Cabelas is still taking orders for them but they may be the last place to get one. My wife ordered mine Dec 1 and I just got it about 3 weeks ago.

ramprat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That explains why I can't find a shelf it. I've got one in the F250 & picked it up back in early 98 and have no idea where I got it from:dunno Will have to give Cabelas a call to see if they can get one for a F550:D :D

The marathon seat covers look like what we want, will have to find out exactly what kind of seats we've got & give them a call:sweet :sweet :sweet

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I just got a DeeZee catalog today. They have a Visor Caddy that is intended for trucks with the roof center console.

Here is a Link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg