2005 Fall Brawl

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats right its time for the games to begin again.....
"Fall Brawl 2005..... “Never Let The Enemy Pick The Battle Site.”

The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to extend our invitation to all who desire to participate in this great end of the year show.This is our annual 2 day dyno competition which hosts some of the finest examples of diesel powered Trucks from all over the country.We also have a covered dish cookout for those who would like to bring their favorite food along to share with the whole group.

The Dates.....Saturday & Sunday October 15-16-Rain Or Shine
The Place......Kauffman Motorsports
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)502-8880
The Cost.......$70 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings.

Here are the classes for Fall Brawl 2005!

Stock....
This class is limited as in the years past to the following mods,air intakes and aftermarket exhausts.NOTHING ELSE!.I am going to try and figure a way to make all the years competitive with each other as the newer common rail injection trucks have way more HP than the older rides.Those caught with other unapproved mods in this class will forfeit any chance of winning anything.Please be honest owners,this is a fun show and I'd like to keep it that way.

#2 Only.....
This is EXACTLY as it means,Highest HP on diesel only.No Nitrous,Propane,Meth injection,Misters and no fuel other than diesel.We will check at random the trucks rolling in this class for illegal equipment,so lets be honest guys and gals.Twins,aftermarket chargers fueling boxes and injectors are legal in this class.A owner who is drug equipped may DISCONNECT and/or REMOVE ALL Drugs to compete in this class.

Run What Ya Brung...
This is the "Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight Class".
Any fuel,charger configuration any amount of drugs can be used here.The only rule here is the HOOD MUST close and latch tightly.This is for safety reasons as we have seen the aftermath of a head-gasket explosion with the hood open.

Couple of things also here to remind everyone...
-If you use or work in the shop to do more mods we ask kindly that you dyno either day. Ernie gives us the run of the shop and all his tools and all he asks if those who do work dyno and I support that idea.
-Also, ALL HOODS WILL BE CLOSED during the dyno runs for safety reasons and the only personnel other than the Kauffman crew and I that is allowed is the trucks owner,again safety here folks.
-We ask that you don't stand directly behind the dyno door while a roll is in progress as any flying object will hurt and possibly injure you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58