2006?!?!?

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I think My Ford started publication maybe a year ago,it has some good information in it :sweet
It's been out for several years. Those who don't get it might ask their local Ford dealer to send it to them. Speaking of "My Ford", do any of you remember the old "Ford Times" from y-e-a-r-s ago? They had lots of good reading too. I think My Ford is a new and updated version of Ford Times.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We didn't start receiving My Ford till like a year ago,it just started coming in the mail so I was assuming it was a new publication :rolleyes:

BenBone

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Guess what I found in the 2006 lineup? Yep. The Excursion in all 4 trim levels. The little blurb only mentions the 6.0L diesel.
So what's the deal? Is the X still around, or is this a misprint? :dunno

Well....I had the owner of 2 local ford dealerships at my house the other night...we breifly chatted about the excursion...he says he still hasnt heard one way or the other...said he has heard the same ole news for the past few years ago the Excursion...we did talk about his new gt500:)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I haven't heard of any 2006 model Excursions rolling off but plenty of SuperDuties :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I dunno, unless someone can give me a link to the 06, all I can find is the 05 Ex on Fords web site, right along side all the 06 models, but the Ex clearly states that it is 05 material.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Thread Stealing Alert!

What wheel sizes are offered on the 05 X. Anything bigger than 16"? If so they should be the correct offset to use on my truck. Budro

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I dunno, unless someone can give me a link to the 06, all I can find is the 05 Ex on Fords web site, right along side all the 06 models, but the Ex clearly states that it is 05 material.

When I ordered Rachel's new one, I was told they were done. In fact, the local dealer did not have anymore "order blanks" for one. Luckily, I had designed one building for them and am designing another. General Manager and Owner pulled some strings to get Rachel's ordered. There are not going to be any 2006's (which sucks).

FWIW

Barrett

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BenBone said:
Guess what I found in the 2006 lineup? Yep. The Excursion in all 4 trim levels. The little blurb only mentions the 6.0L diesel.
So what's the deal? Is the X still around, or is this a misprint? :dunno

Well....I had the owner of 2 local ford dealerships at my house the other night...we breifly chatted about the excursion...he says he still hasnt heard one way or the other...said he has heard the same ole news for the past few years ago the Excursion...we did talk about his new gt500:)

The MY FORD picture shows the Ex with an "old" grille (pre-2005) unless my eyes are fooling me. The grille doesn't look as "in your face" as the one for the SD. Just my observation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14