2007 National Bio Conference in SA, TX

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Many of you might already know this but next year's national biodiesel conference is going to be in Feb in San Antonio. Here is a link --> conference.

I think even though my wife's birthday is in the middle of it, I will plan on attending.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
ha, yeah. my wife just laughed at me a few minutes ago (in a friendly way). I just spent some time reading about appleseed processors. I didnt find anything about using one with fresh oil and how the process might change. I only saw the wvo method. I will be moving next year and when I get settled I may build a processor of my own.

Flying J just went up to 2.779 here today and I can get more of the b100 I got a few days ago for 2.55 still. Im mad at myself for filling my front tank with #2 "just in case". I really want to make it myself for less. Just have to wait though.

hheynow, are you making or buying?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
hheynow, are you making or buying?

Buying. I joined a biodiesel coop and will soon learn first hand how to make it by their gurus. Then I'll decide if I want to make it for myself. Although people are making it for less than a dollar/gal, the time and energy required in collection and processing is a factor for me. Most local restaurants already have individuals picking up their WVO so a local supply may be difficult to find. Time will tell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14