2007 Super Duty

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Looks like a big ol F650 grille and the headlight arrangement I dunno-popcorn
I couldn't find the tab for the interior pics but had this saved from last year.

superf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I guess that will make the 05/06 superduty's the best lookin model year. I hate to say it but I hate the looks of that truck! :td:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Big K said:
I would be really suprised to see A-Pillar Gauges on the Production Truck!

eyp it would be to easy to give us a nice IP cluster with guages that read actual numbers
my old cheby did

there is room for a real egt, boost, tranny temp, oil and water, then throw in for giggles a Torgue meter
all but one of these is currently monitored by the ecm/pcm now so gauges would be EASY as falling off a roof.

i would aslo surmize that the 6.4 will have a factory pyro installed for the ecm/pcm,

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
superf350 said:
I guess that will make the 05/06 superduty's the best lookin model year. I hate to say it but I hate the looks of that truck! :td:

Yea, I really like the 05/06 Front End.

But the 07 MIGHT grow on me,

Just have to see it in person! :sweet

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
superf350 said:
I hate to say it but I hate the looks of that truck! :td:

Ditto--that truck is yet another reason why I'll be keeping my '02 for a verrrrrrrrrrrrry long time. It's not like the looks of the '05-'06 trucks that I'm kind of 50-50 on--the '07 is butt ugly, IMO and I sure won't be buying one if that grille and frontend stays the same. As for the interior, I could take it or leave it, but the front of that thing is nasty-looking.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I think they flipped the head lights so we can LOOK under cars in front of us,
think they will go with HID lamps?????
I like really clean bright light at night.
maybe a lense washer as well,

the interior seat could also get a seat cooling arrangement and massage similiar to the volvos, very nice in the hot summer :sweet
nothing like cool tail feathers on a long drive,

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
Looks stupid on the outside.The headlights suck!! The fender vents are cool, but need to be bigger. Just build the stupid concept truck exactly like its shown. Don't change it an make it dumb!!!! When will they learn??? Interior is cool. Like the "modern" dash. Hopefully the engine isn't as crappy as the 6.0L. :dunno

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
Front end is ugly. Interior looks okay.
I agree on that. Like any new product, it'll have to "grow" on me. Right now it looks pretty ugly, but it might look better when we see the truck "in person" and up close. My question is which of the clear lenses is the headlight, top or bottom, and is the orange one in the middle the parking light/turn signal? The article mentions the headlight being more rectangluar which would indicate the bottom one. Also, it appears the grille might be part of the hood, like the F150 and the Dodges. The article states that it's a 2007, but with the new engines, it will probably be introduced as a 2008.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I said it when the first spy photos came out, and I will say it about these spy photos. This truck looks like it crashed into the ugly tree and broke every branch in the process! :roflmao

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
It looks like a large Chevy disguised as a Ford. Poorly, I might add. I'm saving my pennies for an Outlaw Edition that should be available the end of this summer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58