2007 trucks question.

Got Boost?

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First of all.....I think this site is great! I have been on the sister site for years due to the duramax but, I am going to drive to El Paso in the morning and pick up my 07 King Ranch.

My question is this.......
I have been looking on vendors sites and nothing on 07 trucks yet. I am going to put a turbo back exhaust as well as a tuner as soon as possible and I was wondering if I ordered exhaust/tuner for an 06 if it will all be compatible. I am almost 100% the exhaust will but, curious on the tuner.

Also, I want the tuner that will give me the most gains for a stock truck well besides the exhaust and maybe a cai. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I ran the juice/attitude with a 5" exhaust and an s&b cai on my duramax and it was mean so, I NEED to feel that seat of the pants rush soon!

4drdually

Wrench Head
Reaction score
anything that will go on an 05 or 06 will go onto your truck. Nothing has been changed from those years. I don't think people have updated because the 07's were really supposed to be 6.4s

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05/06/07's are all the same
03.5/04 are the same
99-03.5 are the same

99-03 was the new/current body style w/ the 7.3L engine
03-04 was the new 6.0L engine in 03 both the 7.3 & 6.0 engines
were built & avail....
05-current incurred suspension (coil vs. leaf springs up front) changes
as well as an interior (dash) change...the exterior grill/front
headlights etc changed too.

for the most part 99-04 body & interior parts are interchangable

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome to the site
congrats on the KR
i read somewhere the KR for 07 were to have ostrich leather vice COW due to mad cow possibly permeating you through your backside on LONG drives:eek: :eek:

seriously, like everyone said, 05-07 are the same, 07 has a few more option packages like the highline and outlaw, but overall its teh same motor and tranny, plus the 6.0 youhave wil have the commonality heads that match up to the 6.4 in a very basic way.

pics of your new baby please

Got Boost?

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for the information guys!

I will get pics. soon.

I like the ostrich bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member