2008 born on date.....

z71burb

08 owner
Reaction score
of 2/19! f-250 i ordered was officially labelled as "built" yesterday. silver/gray two tone fx4, black leather, 6.4/torqueshift, 20s, nav, dvd, towcommand, upfitter, tailgate step, bed extender, rapid cab heater, block heater, heated seats, reverse sensors, power mirrors, heavy duty alt, adj. pedals, shift on the fly, chrome side steps, cab lights, rear slider......

truck has to go to the dealer i purchased from in denver first for a line-x bedliner, retrax cover from the dealer, and then it will make its way to florida!!

Last edited:

HTRDDSL

HTRDDSL
Reaction score
Congrats man. We just ordered our F350 shortbox crewcab lariat today. Test drove one Friday past and was impressed by the quiet engine.

Your gonna be thrilled.:thumbs

Last edited:

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man get an ALARM on that thing...if it doesnt have one already...or
dont...then theyll go after your'in and leave mine alone ;)

everyone i looked at YESTERDAY on the lot at tomball ford had an
alarm installed ALREADY (they looked aftermarket to me) and i couldnt
find ANY mention of an alarm system from the factory OR aftermarket
add-on

i did see a SHOCKING sticker...F450 King Ranch, 4wd, Crewcab, DRW...
$61,000 !

interestingly enough i learned the 6.4L engine is a 6400 or 6800 buck upgrade !
and that tailgate step is an OPTION too...to the tune of 600 or 800 odd
bucks (i might be off a bit on the price but i thought it was HIGH no
matter) !

Last edited:

HTRDDSL

HTRDDSL
Reaction score
That's 71000 Canadian and the tailgate option is only 350 canadian. I've seen it up close and it's well worth it.I weigh 270 and I stepped into the truck easily. I was impressed.:D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck has to go to denver first for a line-x bedliner, retrax cover from the dealer, and then it will make its way to florida!![/QUOTE]

Man that thing is going to have a bunch of truck miles on it before you get it, why can't they put the line-x bedliner in there in FL. ?
I know you will enjoy it when you get it.:thumbs :thumbs

z71burb

08 owner
Reaction score
guess i should have been more clear. im getting the truck through a personal friend, who is having everything done within a 5 mile radius of his dealership, which is in denver, and where the truck is being sent to from the KTP. plus, all the extras will be rolled into the financing, and the truck will be flatbedded to me in florida, so the miles will be kept to the minimum.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
guess i should have been more clear. im getting the truck through a personal friend, who is having everything done within a 5 mile radius of his dealership, which is in denver, and where the truck is being sent to from the KTP. plus, all the extras will be rolled into the financing, and the truck will be flatbedded to me in florida, so the miles will be kept to the minimum.

i can help ya with the transport if ya need a transporter to haul it from CO to FL.

i'm in the business :sly

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's 71000 Canadian and the tailgate option is only 350 canadian. I've seen it up close and it's well worth it.I weigh 270 and I stepped into the truck easily. I was impressed.:D

ahh i remember what it was now that i thought was over priced...
the FOLDING BED EXTENDER...

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so here is the real question. When are you going to break that factory warranty and add some power :sly I guess as soon as someone finds a way to kill all of those emmisions standards with electronics eh?

Sweet truck man.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
After what the early 6.0 did I wouldn't go adding power within the first year. Hard to take the hit on a voided warrenty with a new $55,000 truck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58