2008 F250 on Extreme 4x4

Fine69

Reaction score
Did any of you guys see the new F250 on Extreme 4x4 today? They put a 15" Kelderman Air ride suspension on a new 08. I really like the truck, didn't really care for the lift or tire/wheel combo. They also added some mean looking bumpers. I think they're gonna replay the episode next saturday on Spike.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
yep, i saw it, very interesting. i didn't not like the color of the truck tho, green and black was ugly.

but jesse sure did look good! :thumbs

jd87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did they go from having the new ones on saturday's to sundays?? I missed it because my DVR was set for saturday morning and I didn't realize it was changed until sunday afternoon. I tried to watch it on their web site but you have to pay itunes $2 to download it. Oh well, I set a timer for next saturday(and changed my weekly timers to sunday) so I should still get to see it.

Fine69

Reaction score
They changed it the first of the year. Instead of showing the same show saturday and sunday, like they used to do for all the Powerblock shows, they now show the previous episode saturday, then the new episode sunday.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58