2008 Superduty Sub Boxes

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one I got is a prototype, he can make it flat, there was talk about adding some cupholders etc. It just depends on what other customers are looking for.

yeah just ideas for you to pass on to the guy...i thought about
cup holders too...but figured it would FOAM the soda/beer or just
plain bounce the drink right outta the cup holder ;)

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking my '08 up this evening and I think (if my mind serves me correctly) that my box for 06 that was behind the back seat should fit in the 08. I'm going to have to remove the plastic tray back there, but I had to do that on the 06 as well, so no biggie. It's a custom unit that fits two 10W1s and I just hide the amp under the seat. I'm really hoping to be able to put the amp under the front center console so I can still have the cargo tray. :sly

hdjeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking my '08 up this evening and I think (if my mind serves me correctly) that my box for 06 that was behind the back seat should fit in the 08. I'm going to have to remove the plastic tray back there, but I had to do that on the 06 as well, so no biggie. It's a custom unit that fits two 10W1s and I just hide the amp under the seat. I'm really hoping to be able to put the amp under the front center console so I can still have the cargo tray. :sly

let me know if it fits, i really doubt it, it seemed that ford had really decreased the amount of space behind the seat, the box's for the previous years did not fit the 08's.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I'm going to have to swap my center shoulder belt in the back for a lap belt, but the dimensions are lining up for it to fit.

I'll let you know this week!

hdjeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I'm going to have to swap my center shoulder belt in the back for a lap belt, but the dimensions are lining up for it to fit.

I'll let you know this week!

cool, hope it works. post up some pics. anyways a follow up with the subthump rear center console rocks, great sound. I am so pleased.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58