2009 F350 On Order

Fine69

Reaction score
Well I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a new 09! I ordered an F350 4X4 6.4 Torqshift, Crew Cab Longbed Lariat in Bright Red with Black Leather interior. I ordered EVERY possible option except DVD player. Now for the long and boring 6-8 weeks for it to show up. I already am starting the list of mods. For starters, Icon 4.5" lift, 37" Toyo's or Kumho's (not Sure yet), Spartan 275 with DPF delete, Mag-Hytec dif covers.........

Last edited:

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Congrats. What made you go for it Bob? Just wanted something new or did the '05 have a problem and make you say "that's it"? You do realize we will be waiting patiently for pictures.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great choice! I am sure you will post pictures when it comes in.
I loved the older Ford pickups (70's - 90's) that were black and had red interiors. I wish I could have bought one like that.
Those Mag-Hytec's on your truck will swap onto the new truck (as long as you still have the orginals) won't they?

Any reason you decided to go with a new truck? (if you don't mind sharing)

Fine69

Reaction score
I got sick of the constant turbo problems, (I'm on #6), the oil leaks, the exhaust fumes in the cab, etc. Also I have a friend that owns the dealership, so he gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. If it weren't for the constant issues, I'd NEVER give up this truck. Also, I will be taking the Mag Hytec covers and a few other items off the 05. I'll post pics as soon as the new one comes in.:sweet

atk

Reaction score
I got sick of the constant turbo problems, (I'm on #6), the oil leaks, the exhaust fumes in the cab, etc. Also I have a friend that owns the dealership, so he gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. If it weren't for the constant issues, I'd NEVER give up this truck. Also, I will be taking the Mag Hytec covers and a few other items off the 05. I'll post pics as soon as the new one comes in.:sweet

WOW....6 turbo`s....i hope you have good luck with your new truck....;tu

Fine69

Reaction score
WOW....6 turbo`s....i hope you have good luck with your new truck....;tu

Yeah, they determined it sat too much, and the turbo vanes were rusting shut. :dizzy I too hope the new truck is better! I got an unbelievable deal on the new truck, can't wait to get it!:D

Fine69

Reaction score
Just heard from the dealer, the computer accepted the order this morning. I cancelled the Chrome package, (didn't like the grille or steps), and I cancelled the Outline white letter tires. It should be here in about 2 months. Now I have to convince the wife I NEED a lift and a few other mods....:sly

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58