Help Needed 2011 F-250 Heater will not heat up

sandbass

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
This is my first post. I found the forum trying to find out if anyone has had a similar problem.

I just bought a 2011 F-250 6.7. It was a demo with 3600 miles on it. Everything was fine until it got chilly a couple of mornings ago. That is when I discovered that the heater would not blow hot air at all - no hot air. The blower works fine. AC works fine. I made sure AC was off, turned it up to 90 degrees and tried all vents. No Heat, even after driving for an hour. I took it to the dealer and sat there for 5 hours. They confirmed that there was no heat but could not find the problem. They said that they would call me tomorrow after they spoke with ford engineering.

Has anyone had this problem with a newer Super Duty?

Thanks

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
if they let it sit....and got no heat while running at a fast idle...
surely the techs disconnected the heater coil hose and made sure fluid was flowing, sounds like a valve is stuck in the wrong position, like the mixing valve on the main heater fluid line.

but thats to easy and some guys cant fix em anymore if a code doesn't show up in the puter

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if the 2011 have the heater core block off like the 6.0 had? I know my 6.4 has one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg