2011 superduty 6.7 starter fault

Gerald diehlcky

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Truck says starter fault dealer started truck without key i think security system shut it down i dont even hear fuel pump come on wont crank

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
How about some details, like year of your truck and engine. Did you see the Check Engine light? We can only go on what you provide and so far it is NOT much to go on...

Gerald diehlcky

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2011 f450 sd pickup dropped a valve engine was shutdown immediately towed to dealer there way of diagnosis was start up hold to floor and wait till it wouldnt run anymore i think thats what happens when piston disconnects from rod so i put new engine in it it has engine overheat and starter fault showing in dash they started it without the chip key now it wont start or turn over with either of my chip keys
How about some details, like year of your truck and engine. Did you see the Check Engine light? We can only go on what you provide and so far it is NOT much to go on...

Gerald diehlcky

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2011 f450 sd pickup dropped a valve engine was shutdown immediately towed to dealer there way of diagnosis was start up hold to floor and wait till it wouldnt run anymore i think thats what happens when piston disconnects from rod so i put new engine in it it has engine overheat and starter fault showing in dash they started it without the chip key now it wont start or turn over with either of my chip keys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58