202500 miles on my 07

Zilla 58

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WOW Rudeduck
I think your ahead of me. My 06 F350 with a in-service date of Feb. 06 has 248k on it now.
But it hasn't been with out issues. It did make it to about 230k before things went down hill.
95% of those miles were towing.

rudeduck

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought it new in Feb. of 07 and half the miles are towing miles. I tow from 18 ft. travel trailers to 40 ft. 5th wheels with weights from 2500 to 16000 pounds. This truck does get a workout and I hope I can keep it going 2 more years. I figured I would have replaced the tranny by now but so far it still seems to be pretty strong. I do a good bit of PM and I think that helps.

Zilla 58

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Rudeduck:
Sounds like your pulling campers out Elkart. Are you signed on with 1 of the big 3 over there? I do dealer trades hauling new cars. I have a 20' Featherlite and a 2 place 35' Imperial tri-axle. My load changes a lot. I have kept up on maintenance also. I lost 2 injectors at 98k miles because of Gel Fuel. Head gaskets at 235k and at that time I replaced the EGR cooler and valve and blocked them off. Other that that this has been a great truck. I owned a 2002 F350 7.3 before this one and put 410K miles on that truck. The car business is getting bad now and I'm home way too much. I hope campers are working out for you better than new cars. This is going to be a tough 4 years, but we'll get through it.
Good Luck, Zilla

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
Man....am I glad to see a 6.0 going the distance. I am about 600 mi from turning the big 100k on my 03 and I hope to put at least another 100k on after that!!!

rudeduck

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yep I haul Keystone products out of Goshen for Starfleet and things have gotten slow for us too. Ive been waiting for a load since Thurs. and Im not picky where I go.

As for a pic I will have my wife post them. I takes me all day to figure out how.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim