Dyno Day 2nd Annual club dyno day!

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me out.I already have my laminated form from them.:lmaoAs far as I know the Dodge guys have a dyno event to go to in New Hampshire the same day,so that is out.The FTE guys didnt run anything last year so I wouldnt think that they are gonna this year neither.Maybe they could cook.:lmao

Work&Play

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I would like to dyno my 2007 f350. How much is it and can they take a DRW crew cab. I also need the times.Thanks

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
Hey Work&Play,I'm from Madison also,let me know if ya want to meet up and drive out to dyno day together.:trip:trip

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i wanna go!

sunday, june 8th, assuming it doesnt get cancelled, jeff would know what time we should all be showing up there, last year i think we showed up at 10am and ran until around 4-5???

i think last year it was somewhere around $70-80 for "1/2 hour" (ended up being like 2 or 3 pulls). they did a bunch of duallies last year. check out some of my you tube videos in my sig and you will see a bunch of the runs from last year (the link is in my signature).

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you guys want me to cancel the dyno, I'm not going to be there, but I don't want to cancel if there are still people interested in going.Let me know in time so as not to inconvenience DeBaise Bros..

Have you even talked with them yet?How much is it and what time does it begin?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58